1. General provisions
3. Type and scope of electronic services
4. Conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services
5. Conditions for terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
6. Complaint procedure
7. Intellectual Property
8. Final provisions
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
a) Website https://rankhigheragency.com/ operates on the principles set out in these Regulations.
b) The Regulations specify the types and scope of services provided electronically by the Website https://rankhigheragency.com/, the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services, as well as the complaint procedure.
c) Every Service Recipient, upon taking steps to use the Electronic Services of the https://rankhigheragency.com/ Website, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
d) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions shall apply
- Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
- Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
- Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
a) CONTACT FORM – the form available on the Website https://rankhigheragency.com/ enabling the Service Recipient to contact the Service Provider directly.
b) REGULATIONS – these Regulations of the Party.
c) SERVICE PROVIDER – Fabryka Marketingu, registered office address: Warsaw, ul. Ratuszowa 11, 03-450 Warsaw, delivery address: Warsaw, ul. Ratuszowa 11, NIP: 1132900362, REGON: 363337296, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: + 48 609 710 098.
d) SERVICE RECIPIENT – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity using the Electronic Service.
e) ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service User via the Website.
f) NEWSLETTER – an Electronic Service that allows the Service Recipient to subscribe and receive free information from the Service Provider to the email address provided by the Service Recipient.
3. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
a) The Service Provider allows via the Website to use Electronic Services such as:
- using the Contact Form,
- using the Newsletter,
b) The provision of Electronic Services to Clients takes place under the conditions set out in the Regulations.
4. CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
a) Provision of Electronic Services referred to in Chapter III point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free.
b) Period for which the contract is concluded:
- the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in enabling the sending of messages via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the message is sent or the Customer stops sending it.
- the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in the use of the Newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period.
c) Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- computer with internet access,
- access to electronic mail,
- web browser,
d) The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and decency, having regard to respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
e) The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts.
f) The Service Recipient is prohibited from providing unlawful content.
5. TERMS OF TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
a) Termination of the contract for the provision of Electronic Services:
- The contract for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature may be terminated (e.g. use of the Newsletter).
- The Service Recipient may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without indicating the reasons by sending an appropriate statement via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services of a continuous and indefinite nature in the event that the Service Recipient violates the Regulations, in particular when he provides unlawful content after an unsuccessful earlier call to stop the violations with an appropriate deadline. In this case, the contract expires after 7 days from the date of submission of the declaration of intent to terminate it (notice period).
- Termination leads to the termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
b) The Service Provider and the Service User may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.
6. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
a) Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Website may be submitted by the Customer via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- In the e-mail above, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of complaints by the Service Provider.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider’s response to the complaint is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the complaint application or in another manner provided by the Customer.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a) All content posted on the website at https://rankhigheragency.com/ enjoy copyright protection and is the property of https://rankhigheragency.com/ The Service Recipient bears full liability for damage caused to the Service Provider, resulting from the use of any content on the site https://rankhigheragency.com/, without the consent of the Service Provider.
b) Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements making up the content and content of the website https://rankhigheragency.com/ constitutes a violation of the copyright of the Service Provider and results in civil and criminal liability.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
a) Agreements concluded through the Website are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
b) In the event of any non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.