- Administrator – Fabryka Marketingu, address: Warsaw, Ratuszowa 11, 03-450 Warsaw, NIP: 1132900362, REGON: 363337296, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity
- Website – the website is available at https://rankhigheragency.com/
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
General information about data processing and Users’ rights
- What is personal data:
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. When using this website, such data are: email address, IP address. Personal data can be saved in cookies.
- Who is the administrator of your data: The administrator of personal data of people visiting the Website (Users) is Fabryka Marketingu, Warszawa, ul Ratuszowa 11, 03-450 Warszawa, NIP: 1132900362, REGON: 363337296, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (Administrator).
The processing of personal data takes place on the principles set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and the Act – the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
The data administrator can be contacted via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Administrator’s registered office.
- The basis for processing your data
Any processing of your data must be based on a proper legal basis, in accordance with applicable regulations.
Personal data provided as part of using the Website or contacting the Administrator are processed for one or several of the following purposes
- Send inquiry. In the event that you send us an inquiry via email or use the form on the Website. If this is not possible, the Administrator could not contact you.
- If you use the Newsletter and cookies, the legal basis for processing your data is your consent. Providing personal data is voluntary. Lack of consent prevents the use of the Newsletter.
- The necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator. This basis for data processing applies to cases where their processing is justified due to our justified needs, which includes, among others, the possibility of pursuing claims by the Administrator, as well as the need to ensure the security of our services (e.g. checking that your account is not logged in unauthorized person), making statistical measurements, improving our services and tailoring them to the needs and convenience of users.
- Purpose of processing:
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- handling requests that you direct to us.
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, we process your data:
- In order to determine or assert any claims or defend against such claims by the administrator
- Analytical and statistical, consisting in conducting analyzes of Users’ activities, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities and services provided.
- Marketing of own products or services, including those personalized for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
- The administrator provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided by you, in particular, preventing access to them by third parties or their processing in violation of law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
- Your permissions:
You have the right to access your data and the right to request their rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing, the right to transfer data or the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the administrator.
The right to data portability means the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will only do this if this message is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data applies only to the data that we process on the basis of a contract with you or based on your consent.
The detailed catalog of rights is specified in the GDPR.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete User’s data, if their retention is necessary for the implementation of claims or if required by applicable law.
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary to contact us.
- In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. subcontractors of our services – courier services, order processing and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities – of course only if they make a request in based on an appropriate legal basis.
II. Cookies policy
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Administrator and other entities that contribute to the Administrator’s website.
- Cookies used on the Website are used to:
- a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
- b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored by default on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies available in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.
III. Contact Forms
- All data provided by the User on the Website’s “Contact” page are used by the Administrator solely for the purpose of establishing contact between the User and the Administrator and sending by the Administrator, in response to a query, information about the Website or order processing.
- The User’s data provided in the contact forms described in point 1, after answering him, are immediately deleted, with the exception of personal data of the User deciding to cooperate with the Administrator, which remain in the set of Customers.
- Logs on the website
- Information on some behaviors of Website Users are subject to logging in in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website or to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services and are not associated with specific Users (Users’ behaviors are identified by URLs).
- Registration may be subject to:
- Time of receipt of the inquiry.
- Response time.
- Name of the User’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol.
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user – in the case when the website was accessed via a link.
- Information about the User’s browser.